AGM Committee Elections - 2017 AGM - 21st October

Yacht Club committee future meetings and Agenda items
Admin 1

AGM Committee Elections - 2017 AGM - 21st October

Postby Admin 1 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:34 am

2017 AGM

To facilitate matters in relation to the forthcoming AGM on 21st. October may I request that members co operate as follows in relation to the nomination of membership of the management committee:-
At present the following officers serve on the management committee of the club
President Wendy Ponsford
Vice President Carey Cartwright
Commodore John Smith
Vice Commodore Nina Huntley
Rear Commodore John Haddon
Secretary Salmon Williams
Treasurer Dianne Hodson
Membership Secretary Simon Tudor-Price
Bosun John Puddle
Publicity Officer Matthew Brakewell

General members:-

Jonathan Swain; Sioned Jones and Arthur Williams

All committee members serve on a yearly basis and the club will require annual elections at the AGM. Retiring committee members may offer themselves for re-election. All the above officers have indicated their willingness to continue in their posts for the next year provided they are supported by a proposer and seconder on the list displayed in the Club.

Should any fully paid up member of the club wish to apply to be elected to the management committee, he/she is welcome to do so provided that they are supported by a proposer and seconder who are themselves paid up members. Any Member wishing to stand for the committee must have been a Member for at least one year, be willing to be registered as a director of the company and are able to attend regularly at the monthly management meetings.

In the event of the number of nominations for membership of the management committee exceeding the maximum number specified in the 'Articles of Association', elections will be held.

May I ask that, in order to have adequate time to arrange all the necessary documents in relation to the AGM, that any member wishing to stand for election to the management committee respond to me within the next ten (10) days indicating the name of their proposer and seconder.

Diolch yn fawr iawn/Thank you very much.

SALMON WILLIAMS. Honorary Secretary

Return to “Committee Meeting Dates and Agenda”